Dunston UTS FC Supporters Club
Dunston UTS FC supporters club was established by a group of die hard fans in May 2019. Monthly meetings are held in the UTS Club house with dates being announced across our social media platforms.
The benefits of becoming a supporter are :-
- Free entry into monthly draw £25.00 first prize and £5.:00 second prize.
- Invitation to end of season supporters club day out.
- A nomination towards choice of supporters club man of the match award.
- An opportunity to present the Man of the Match award to the winning player including a photograph to be displayed on our social media platforms.
- Away travel priority throughout the season.
- £5.00 off all away travel meaning the cost of the supporters bus is only £5.00 (non members £10.00)
- A complimentary birthday present which includes 1x match ticket, 1x free drink from the bar and a cafe voucher plus golden goal ticket.
- Special rates on club merchandise from the club shop (on production of membership card. )
Dunston UTS Supporters Club joining fee is only £10.00 with a monthly subscription of £5.00
If you would like to join our supporters club please ask for Mr. Ian Black (Chairman) Mr. Graham Bannister (Vice Chairman), Mr. Les Stokoe (Treasurer) or Susan Atkinson (Secretary) at any of home our games.
Dunston FC Supporters Club also provide a collection point in aid of Gateshead Foodbank, the collection point is inside our club house and is there every home game for anyone including both home and away fans to donate food items, most needed items are- Chocolate, Jam, Juice, Ketchup, Milk, Noodles, Pasta Sauce, Pet food, Sponge Puddings, Beans, Sanitary Products and Tea Bags. You can find out more at https://gateshead.foodbank.org.uk/ or their twitter account https://twitter.com/GFoodbank
Supporters club facebook page.. www.facebook.com/dutsfcsupportersclub/
Supporters club twitter.. https://twitter.com/uts_club
Pic by KJF
None at the moment